We specialise in turntable plinths for Garrard 301 and 401 turntables and Technics SL1200 Turntables but are happy to build you a plinth for any other turntable. Please contact us and we will provide you with a quote dependent upon your requirements for timber choice. RFC’s stunning new plinth design for Garrard turntables is based upon the popular skeletal plinth design but offers the following features and benefits not often found on lesser quality plinths:
- Only the best high grade timbers and veneers are used for quality of finish, durability and appearance
- Offers full motor chassis isolation using 50 shore hardness sorbothane® mounts
- Attention to detail is superb, from the inset brass cups on the lower plinth for receiving the brass adjustment cones to the overall plan dimensions chosen to maximise aesthetic appearance and to provide substantial mass to help absorb acoustic resonances
- Fully adjustable top plinth section for ensuring that your record platter can be easily and exactly levelled…very important for accurate alignment of tonearm and bias stability
- Isolated base plinth with inset brass cups to support column adjusters
- Large choice of real wood or veneered finishes. Veneered plinths are built using quality birch ply in place of solid timber
Acrylic Turntable Covers
Quality 3mm, 4mm or 5mm thick Acrylic turntable covers for all makes and models of turntables. Please use the Contact Us page to provide us with the dimensions that you require and for a quote. Prices from £120 delivered, some examples given below: (please note prices quoted are typical guide prices. Actual price is dependent upon whether clear or tinted acrylic is chosen and also on size and delivery destination. All guide prices INCLUDE for delivery costs):
- Full Michell Gyrodec cover: £145 to £165
- Smoked Acrylic Cover for Townsend Rock TT: £145
- Clear cover for Garrard 301/401 TTs: £115
Equipment Racks & Cabinets
We offer a bespoke hifi furniture (design and construction) service to bring you equipment racks and cabinets to suit your needs, tastes and budgets. All racks and cabinets can include for isolation for each rack or platform and are available in a range of hardwoods or hardwood finishes, steel or acrylic or a mix of some or all of these materials. Bases are supplied with spikes and carpet cups or castors and upon request we can also provide supplementary acrylic isolation platforms.
Please contact us for a quote or to discuss your bespoke requirements.